Announcing New DDA Service for Adults Living with Family Caregivers
A new DDA service provides overnight planned respite for up to 14 days (in a calendar year) in a community-based setting.
The service is currently available in 4 areas of the state, but there are plans to expand.
Resources & Events Calendar
For a calendar of events, click here.
Thank you to all our Employee Giving Programs!
You are our financial rock!
- Adventist Medical Center
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing
- Fidelity Charitable
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- Regence Employee Giving Program
- United Way
- Washington Combined Fund Drive
- Make a donation on-line now
- WA Combined Fund Drive (Charity #0315604)
- Donate through your local United Way
- Corporate employee giving programs
- Leave a lasting legacy through your estate