Combined Fund Drive Request for Art
The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) is Washington State’s workplace giving program for active and retired public employees. State and higher education employees are invited to give to the charity of their choice through payroll contribution and agency fundraising events. The Autism Society of Washington is one of the charities that receive some of these donations.
The CFD wants to put 10 drawings from children on the spectrum on display in Olympia at a fund raising carnival & auction to raise money. Drawings (any subject) should be 8″x10″ and preferably a color copy as they will not be returned. Entries can be mailed directly to:
Office of the Secretary of State
Attn: Combined Fund Drive
PO Box 40220
Olympia, WA 98504
Copies of the entries should also be emailed to email@example.com along with the completed artwork permission form.
Resources & Events Calendar
For a calendar of events, click here.
Thank you to all our Employee Giving Programs!
You are our financial rock!
- Adventist Medical Center
- Employees Community Fund of Boeing
- Fidelity Charitable
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- Regence Employee Giving Program
- United Way
- Washington Combined Fund Drive
- Make a donation on-line now
- WA Combined Fund Drive (Charity #0315604)
- Donate through your local United Way
- Corporate employee giving programs
- Leave a lasting legacy through your estate